We're all still on a blissful Bali high as we just ended our Flow Yoga Retreat in Ubud, Bali. It's probably one of the healthiest places you can go in Asia! See what we've accomplished in our Ubud bucketlist adventures this year :)
1. Just look at how serene it is to stare into green spaces like our gorgeous poolside view of Agung Raka Resort.
2. Second on our list is brunch and a tour of the Bambu Indah Resort, one of the places featured at Gypset Travel by Julia Chaplin.
The Bali Flow Tribe for this year
3. Latin Dance with Dee was a fantastic way of getting our hormone high in Pica South American Kitchen. Do order their fantastic ceviche and sandwiches!
4. Orgasmic Raw Chocolates anyone? Get yours from Seeds of Life in Jalan Gootama.
We chatted up raw vegan chef Sayuri who does regular raw food certification, this is one our personal bucketlists too one day!
5. Endless choices of healthy eats around town! Read separate blog post on this soon so stay tuned! :)
6. Walking Ubud Tour: Did you know that walking is healthier for your heart vs running?
The Ubud Palace
7. Outdoor Yoga! We love praising the sun so we take our yoga practice outdoors in most of our retreats. We just had to do a vinyasa - yin practice amidst the tropical lush and rice fields of Ubud. So lovely!
8. We joined a hands-on herbal class learning how to make Jamu tonic drink, all natural body scrub, body oil and body mask at Nadis Herbal. DIY queens rejoiced!
9. Traditional Balinese Massage for the soul at Bali Botanica Spa. Sensational!
10. To tap into our subconscious, we did a Mandala workshop with Angelo Santos at Taksu.
11. We ended our Ubud adventure with a trip to the chocolate factory tour at Big Tree Farms. OH YUM!
Like our bucketlist adventures? Do check out our next retreats scheduled for 2015 for similar classes and activities offered for the wanderlusts at www.flowretreats.com
Save the date for our next Bali Adventure on April 2016.